University-Wide Leadership Program
LeadCSU is designed to enhance your professional development and build skills and competencies needed to be an effective leader at Columbus State University.
Who should apply?
- Committee, council, or task force chairs
- Elected representatives of departments or units
- Professional staff in supervisory positions
- Academic administrators
Eight faculty members and eight staff members will be selected on the basis of individual interest statements. The priority of the program is to form a cohort made up of individuals from diverse roles across the university. We encourage applications from CSU staff and faculty with at least 3 years of experience at the institution.
Applications will be available online beginning Friday, September 6, and are due no later than Friday, October 4.
If selected, applicants will be notified by October 18.
Sessions will be held from 10:00 am-1:45 pm, on the second Wednesday of the month and lunch will be provided.
- LeadCSU Program Kickoff - December TBA, 2019
- Foundations of Leadership and 360 Review - January 8, 2020
- Not Right or Wrong, Just Different: Using The DiSC Assessment - February 12, 2020
- Working with You is Killing Me: Conflict Resolution - March 11, 2020
- Practical Tools: Leading Meetings, Setting Expectations - April 8, 2020
- Put Me In Coach: Developing Others - May 13, 2020
- *Optional Summer Lunch: Mid-year Update - TBD
- Conversations on Diversity - September 9, 2020
- Emotional Intelligence - October 14, 2020
- Team Project Presentations for LeadCSU cohort - November 11, 2020
- Teams Present for Executive Leadership Team - December TBA, 2020
Click here for application.
Submit to Janescia Harvey via email (email@example.com) or campus mail at the Leadership Institute, Cunningham Center.